Join our Designer’s Table in Moorgate, for an inspiring evening exploring colour and pattern in home interiors.
Whether you are a new or aspiring interior designer, or working on your own home project, this Masterclass will be suitable for you.
Tickets £45 - book here.
In this workshop Audrey will:
- explain how she uses colour and pattern to create distinct atmospheres in the home and help you apply these techniques to your own home interior project
- give you an overview of colour theory which you can apply to your own project
- give you tips and advice on combining patterns in a room, to help you with your decorating and furnishing decisions
- invite you to explore paint colour swatches, wallpaper and fabrics from her samples library and start creating a room scheme of your own
- discuss paint finish options available for walls, woodwork, metalwork etc and how to use them appropriately on different surfaces throughout your home
- share her knowledge of different paint brands and products so you can decide what's right for you and your project
Bring along photographs of a room you would like to work on and floorplans if you have any, although plans are not essential. Do also photograph any existing items you would like to incorporate into the space, eg artwork, furniture, rugs etc. If you are starting from scratch and don’t have any furnishings yet that’s no problem!
You will leave with a selection colour & pattern ideas you feel would be options for your room(s) and the vision to progress your project to the next level.
Refreshments are included in the ticket price.
Numbers for this Masterclass are limited to 8 people.
Since setting up her interior design studio 10 years ago, Audrey has worked with over 250 London homeowners at various stages of their projects. She runs workshops for home-makers and masterclasses for interior designers new to the industry. By inviting you in on her process, she can show you how she works as an interior designer and you can apply this way of working to your own home or professional project.
See our Eventbrite page for details of all upcoming workshops.
See some of our own projects here.